Mudcloth Pillow and Plant Pairing- Skylar
This modern tie-dye pattern proves that you can be both bohemian and chic. Hand-dyed in a tranquil sky blue shade, The Skylar is sure to bring a fresh perspective to your design aesthetic.
- Mudcloth fabric from Mali, Africa front
- Hemp and cotton suede back
- YKK brass zipper
- Various sizes
- Pillow cover only - insert not included
*Please note that as unique, handmade piece, no two pieces are ever exactly the same and color varies across monitors. Our website photos are a close representation of this work, but may not be identical to the piece you receive.
We suggest spot cleaning your pillows
our Mudcloth plant covers. It is time your plants had a design of their own. We use the same mud cloth that we use for our pillows. The inside contains hemp cotton muslin fabric which can be pulled out easily and spot cleaned.
Outside shell- Mudcloth
Inside shell - Hemp cotton
Faux patch on the side
SMALL: 4" diameter / 6" Tall
MEDIUM: 6 " diameter/ 6" Tall
This is 100% authentic mudcloth imported from Mali Africa, handmade using carefully curated material by true African artisans.
You will love adding this punch of genuine global style to your décor
- Due to the nature of this type of handmade homespun textiled there may be small imperfections, discolorations or inconsistencies.
- We try to use every piece of this beautiful textile, the orientation may be different from the listing images.
Picture may differ from actual product in terms of placement of the design and color variations that extist.
- SPOT CLEAN OR DRY CLEAN RECOMMENDED
- Do not soak you plant cover. It is intended to be decorative.
- The use of terra cotta planters is not recommended
- Use of a drainage tray is highly recommended
- Do not place soil directly into basket